- LGA1151 socket 8th gen Intel® Core™ i7/i5/i3 & Celeron® processor (Coffee Lake)
- Supports 2 COM, 6 USB and 8-CH DI/DO
- Two 2.5" SATA drive bay
- M.2 Key E 2230 for Wi-Fi
- Front I/O connectivity design
- 12/19 to 24 VDC power input via DC-Jack
- Flexible I/O window supported
The ultra low power consumption PC/104+ embedded CPU board, the AX12260, is an entry-level core engine with integrated graphics, standalone capability and flexible I/O options that developers require. With its PC/104+ interface, the AX12260 provides the use of a high speed PCI bus (32-bit) in most embedded applications. By built-in AMX LX800 core logic controller with integrated graphics and inherent ruggedness, it also provides a high reliability environment for users.